Private Hoodsport Dock with moorage on Hood Canal in Washington. Our deep water, private Hoodsport dock features 10 moorage slips for boats up to 24 feet; access to our private beach and 750 feet of low-bank waterfront. Great dock for diving, crabbing, and fishing too. Our beach is for the exclusive use of our guests.
Resort Policies for Dock
- No pets allowed on our beach at any time as it is a food beach.
- We recommend that children wear a life preserver on the dock or beach.
- Clams and Oysters are available during season on specific days.
- We reserve the right to close or limit what is harvested from our beach in order to preserve the resource.
- Washington State Fisheries agents have access to our private beach and you are subject to being checked at any time so be sure you have your license.
- Absolutely no campfires on beach.
- Absolutely NO glass containers allowed and please clean up after your own use.
- While on our beach please remember that we do not have a lifeguard ~SWIM AT YOUR OWN RISK.
- Oysters are to be shucked on the beach and shells left on our tide land. Collecting shells to take home is prohibited as that depletes the resource for new Oysters to grow.
Tie up your vessel at our Hoodsport dock after your day’s adventures on Washington’s Hood Canal.