Private Hoodsport Dock with moorage on Hood Canal in Washington. Our deep water, private Hoodsport dock features 10 moorage slips for boats up to 24 feet; access to our private beach and 750 feet of low-bank waterfront. Great dock for diving, crabbing, and fishing too. Our beach is for the exclusive use of our guests.
Resort Policies for Dock
- No pets allowed on our beach at any time as it is a food beach.
- We recommend that children wear a life preserver on the dock or beach.
- Clams and Oysters are available during season on specific days.
- We reserve the right to close or limit what is harvested from our beach in order to preserve the resource.
- Washington State Fisheries agents have access to our private beach and you are subject to being checked at any time so be sure you have your license.
- Absolutely no campfires on beach.
- Absolutely NO glass containers allowed and please clean up after your own use.
- While on our beach please remember that we do not have a lifeguard ~SWIM AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Tie up your vessel at our Hoodsport dock after your day’s adventures on Washington’s Hood Canal.